Join us for a live Q&A session to find out more about our free Youth Theatre for Deaf and Hard of Hearing young people aged 4-18 which usually happens in Cardiff. Want to know more about our Deaf lead youth theatre, where it runs, how often – and what we’re all getting up to during the Covid-19 pandemic?
The Q and A will be in British Sign Language (BSL) and spoken English with live captions.
This webinar is for:
– young Deaf and Hard of Hearing people who want to find out more about our free youth theatre and what we do, both in lockdown and in real life!
– adults that work with young Deaf or Hard of Hearing people
– parents/ carers of Deaf children
– other arts organisations who might want to find out more
– people who might like to volunteer for our youth theatre and want to find out more about how we run
The Q and A will be hosted by Steph, our Deaf youth theatre leader, and Jemila one of our older participants.
We hope that you can make it!
Registration must be completed in advanced via this link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aEbKR2oVSkiRukcS9NH30w
Where we are
Taking Flight Theatre
Chapter Arts Centre
Canton, Cardiff, CF5 1QE
029 2023 0020
Youth Theatre meets at:
Wales Millennium Centre
Cardiff, CF10 5AL
Support Taking Flight with your generous donation. You can donate securely through our website (below) or send a cheque, payable to Taking Flight Theatre. (If you are a UK taxpayer, please click the Gift Aid option when donating online).